When Privacy and Security are your top priority, protect your test URL with a password to avoid spam, bots, and unwanted scripts. Here's how you can set up an Access Password:
- Go to your dashboard and click on the Tests.
- Click on any test. That will lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you will notice the Settings option.
- Go to Advanced Settings, you will spot the Access Password option under Public Access Settings.
- Set up a password if you don’t want the URL to be publicly accessible and want only a limited number of candidates to give the test. The candidates with the link will need to enter the password to access the test.
- Click Save Details and you're good to go!