Every organization has its own level of competency. DoSelect makes it easy to define the same for your tests. Follow the steps below to define or add the difficulty level for each of your tests:
- On your dashboard, click on Tests.
- Click on any test. That should lead you to the next page. On the left side of the page, you should notice the Settings option.
- Hover over General Settings. You should be able to spot the Difficulty Level and Tags options under the Details section.
- Assign a difficulty level for your problem. (For instance - Easy, Medium, Hard).
- Add tags to your questions. Tags are meant to sort the questions into specific, well-defined categories.
- Click Save Details at the end. You're all set!