What is a proctored exam?
A proctored exam is an exam that is supervised by an approved person who ensures the identity of the test taker and the integrity of the test-taking environment.
Proctored exams validate the integrity of a student’s entire transcript.
Enable Secure Mode:
You can turn on the secure mode so as to ensure that there will be no deceitful methods used during the test.
- Go to your dashboard and click on your profile.
- Scroll down the menu popped up and click on Team settings, navigate to the configure tab.
- This would have opened a directory.
- Click on the enable secure mode and you are done.
- By default, Enable Secure Mode is on which features certain points so as to make the test more secure which are:
- Enforce full-screen during the test
- Track tab activity
- Disable copy-paste of solutions
- Prevent multi-window test sessions
- Capture browser fingerprint
Secure Mode helps to make sure that one user can't impersonate another.