Make sure that students know exactly what you want them to do. Be more explicit about your expectations than you may think is necessary. Write instructions that are clear and unambiguous.
Instructions can prepare candidates for what they are about to be asked by reviewing the format of the exam, including question type and point value. This helps students use their time more effectively during the exam.
- Go to your dashboard and click on your profile.
- Scroll down the menu popped up and click on Team settings, navigate to the Configure tab.
- This would have opened a directory.
- Click on the Test instructions tab.
- Write the instructions as descriptive as possible.
- Edit according to your suitability in the box provided.
- If you don’t want to write the instructions, you can go ahead and click on reset to the default option.
- Click on save details and you are done.