Test sections settings allow the administrators to configure each section in a test.
To check the options go to the home page > Tests > select a test > PROBLEMS. Under the problems section, click on the settings icon of a section to Edit section settings
This will open an Edit section settings screen with the below options:
- Renaming the section and description (optional)
- Set time duration for a given section: Note that If 1 section is timed, all other sections should be timed as well.
- Problem randomization: Randomly choose problems for each candidate out of your chosen set of problems.
- Problem shuffle: By ticking the box, different candidates will see the different ordering of problems in this section.
- Custom scoring: Set score and penalty for all problems in this section. Do note that the custom score will override the global scoring preferences and question-level score allocated to each problem, under the given section.