Add a new section to the test:
You can organize your knowledge base content into categories and sections.
This will increase the challenge for the candidates.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests.
- This would have opened a directory.
- There you will view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the right side of the page you will see the + option under invite candidates.
- Click on the + option and move ahead to add a new section to the test.
- A dialogue box will pop up, mention the section you want and add click to creating section.
- There you go you are done.
- Add your questions from the available libraries i.e. marketplace and team library.
- Furthermore, there are different attributes in marketplace library segment through which you can find the types of problems you are looking for and the same goes for team library.
- Click on + sign next to the problem and there you go your problem is added in the tests.
- If you want to remove the particular problem then click on the bin.
- There you go you have successfully added and removed the problem.