When we are adding a test case or multiple test cases there must be a possibility that few are precise and few are inaccurate. So negative annotations are when the test case is inaccurate, what does it mean if the solution fails the particular test case.
- Go to the dashboard and click on Library, it will lead you to the directory filled with questions.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there you will see several options for Problem Details.
- Search for the Testcases option.
- Click on Add New.
- Add the Negative annotation of the candidate for a particular test.
- Click Add test case at the end and you are done.
NOTE: If you click on the "Is sample test case?" checkbox then it will help you see the positive and negative annotations of the particular problem solved by the candidate.