At what time the candidate has given the test:
The Candidate's Report is an overview of the volume of candidates that moved into the stages of your pipeline over a specified period of time.
- Go to your dashboard and click on Tests option to view the series of tests that are being lined up.
- Click on any tests and that will lead you to the next page ahead, in there on the left side of the page you will see the Candidate's under Reporting option.
- Click on Candidates, you will see the number of candidates in there.
- Click on any Candidates name for their detailed report for subjective description.
- You can see the time when the candidate has taken the test along with the date on the top of the page itself near candidate’s name.