The above issue could occur due to slow/ missing internet connection. You can refresh your browser window by clicking (Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + R). If the issue is not resolved after refreshing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Scoring system for re-submission
- Solving UI / UX and Mobile problems
- How to give a coding test
- How to give an Android Test
- Going full-screen mode during assessment
- I’m not able to see question and images? What should I do?
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- Error “Time Limit Exceeded”, what to do?