When you finish the first version of your code, click on RUN CODE button to run your solution against custom inputs. Once you're confident your solution covers the entire problem, click “SUBMIT” button to run it against the entire set of test cases. Don't worry if you don't pass all the test cases, you can always rework your code and submit it again.
Articles in this section
- Scoring system for re-submission
- Solving UI / UX and Mobile problems
- How to give a coding test
- How to give an Android Test
- Going full-screen mode during assessment
- I’m not able to see question and images? What should I do?
- I don't understand the problem statement, what should I do?
- My code is getting compiled in my local IDE, but throws compilation error when I run it in DoSelect’s IDE
- How can I check my solution in IDE?
- Error “Time Limit Exceeded”, what to do?